- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Enkadia collects the following data:
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Enkadia with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products
- Voluntarily sign up for our newsletter
- Voluntarily provide feedback via a contact form
- Voluntarily ask a question via a contact form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- CryptoLens – the platform we use to process and store payment information
- Nuget – the platform we use to host our software
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Collect payment on products with recurring billing schedules
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Learn how users interact with our website
- Monitor and track performance of website and sales
- Respond to cusomter suggestions, feedback and questions
- Improve products and services
How do we store your data?
At this time, Enkadia does not directly store any user information on company servers. Customer data is stored in the following locations:
Payment information: CryptoLens
Email address and preferences: MailChimp
Site usage: GoogleAnaltyics
Enkadia would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Enkadia from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Enkadia would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Enkadia for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Enkadia correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Enkadia to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Enkadia erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Enkadia restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Enkadia’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Enkadia transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us